The 3.11 Iwate Church Network is a network of churches affected by the Great East Japan Earthquake that struck off the coast of Sanriku on March 11, 2011, and churches seeking to support the region.
- 3.11 Iwate will contribute to the support activities of various churches and support groups by sharing and providing information.
- 3.11 Iwate will serve as a window and coordinator for support activities from outside.
- 3.11 Iwate will properly manage your donation and support and use it for our support activities.
- 3.11 Iwate respects the faith of all churches and organizations.
- 3.11 Iwate” prays and asks that the affected churches can become supportive churches in their communities.
- “3.11 Iwate” hope and seek that will produce and build up the Lord’s churches in areas where there are no churches to serve as a nucleus of support.